The Ultimate Employee Brand Advocates Course
Click here to access a free preview of the The Ultimate Employee Brand Advocates Course!
In a world where digital information is a must and where social capital is key to creating meaningful and lasting relationships, businesses rely on employees to carry the brand, as the ‘rank and file’ workforce has more credibility than corporate executives in today’s environment. With this discovery, organisations must focus efforts on cultivating their employee brand advocates while balancing authentic communication.
We will look at how an ongoing digital revolution is sweeping through businesses all over the globe, bringing new capabilities and efficiencies to the workplace but also creating unique challenges. We explored how the organisation needs to adopt a new attitude to brand risk, to become less hierarchical and to embrace new methods of working.
The company-employee relationship matures over time, and it is unrealistic to expect an employee to immediately fall head-over-heels in love with any brand. Staff will not represent a company that they do not understand or do not feel valued by, and the company must work to fully engage employees in all areas of the company before turning them into individuals who can successfully market the brand.
What makes employee brand advocates stand apart is there enthusiastic communication about these experiences, leveraging influence and new collaborative networks. Total employee engagement should be at the center of your company culture ideals, and advancing your brand image, productivity and profitability cannot be done without the commitment and passion of your employee brand advocates.
After taking this course, you will be able to:
- Value and capture yields to brands across the organization, introducing the new concept of employee brand advocates
- Acquire a deep understanding of the power and positioning of employee brand advocates for organizations
- Learn strategies for managing internal influencers over time
- Acquire effective tools for integrated brand communication and employee brand advocates
- Understand the inter-relationship between social media and internal, external influencers
- Use content which can be distributed across employee brand advocates
- Master communication with employee brand advocates and develop a strong strategy
- Lead brand led culture change with human capital practices at the core
- Build an employee brand advocate program across cultures and geographies
This course is for professionals within the following business functions:
- All students are welcome in this course; especially professionals tasked with workplace modernization
1. Introduction - 8 Minutes
- 1. Pre-Quiz
- 2. Quick Facts
- 3. What to Expect?
- 4. About Me
2. Shaping Corporate Culture - 8 Minutes
- 1. Corporate Culture
- 2. Employer Brand and Organizational Performance
3. Employer Branding - 6 Minutes
- 1. What is Identity?
4. Employee Experts and Influencers - 10 Minutes
- 1. Greatest Untapped Resource
- 2. Internal Networks
- 3. External Networks
5. Social Media - 8 Minutes
- 1. Technologists
- 2. Content
- 3. Policy and Guidelines
- 4. Develop EBA's
6. Building The Program - 10 Minutes
- 1. Building Your Program
- 2. Define the Objective
- 3. Brand Control
7. Conclusion - 6 Minutes
- 1. Recap - Going Back to the Basics
- 2. Quiz
8. Bonus - 12 Minutes
- 1. Example Workshop Outline To Discuss Your Brand Within Your Organization
About the Expert
Nicole Le Maire