The Role of the Corporate Treasurer
Click here to access a free preview of the The Role of the Corporate Treasurer course!
Today corporate treasury is a strategic function that is critical to the success of any business. Treasury provides liquidity for the business, manages financial risks, ensures available and low cost funding within a consistent organisational framework and treasury policy.
After taking this course, you will be able to:
- Understand and identify the key functions of the role of a corporate treasurer
- Understand the key strategic goals, objectives and policies used in a world-class treasury operation
- Recognize and understand the different skill sets required in treasury and cash management
- Discuss why best-in-class treasury is critical for the economy
This course is for professionals within the following business functions:
- Finance professionals new to treasury
- Consultants and system suppliers who need to understand the role of their clients
Unit 1 - What is treasury management? - 3 Minutes
- What is treasury management?
Unit 2 - The operating cycle of business - 3 Minutes
- The operating cycle of business
Unit 3 - The role of Corporate Treasury - 3 Minutes
- The role of Corporate Treasury
Unit 4 - Treasury Policy - 3 Minutes
- Unit 4 - Treasury Policy
Unit 5 - Embedding a cash flow culture - 3 Minutes
- Embedding a cash flow culture
Unit 6 - Treasurer's focus - 7 Minutes
- Treasurer's focus
Unit 7 - Treasurer as a polymath - 6 Minutes
- Treasurer as a polymath
Unit 8 - Treasury vs commercial flows - 5 Minutes
- Treasury vs commercial flows
Unit 9 - What is cash management? - 3 Minutes
- What is cash management?
Unit 10 - Key takeaways - 2 Minutes
- Wrap Up
Quiz - 7 Minutes
About the Expert