The Complete Train The Trainer Course
Click here to access a free preview of the An Introduction to Islamic Geometric Design course!
We need more and better trainers, presenters and facilitators to enable each of us to thrive and move forward and keep developing our talent in today’s new world of work. Training is essentially about helping individuals learn, acting as a human tool to help develop and grow people.
It can be a rewarding experience for both the trainer and the learners, developing their individual training, coaching and mentoring skills.
I have placed a great emphasis in this course on the use of positive reinforcement to develop the skills needed to design and deliver quality training programmes as this will hasten your quest to becoming a better trainer.
If your goal is to run a training session and show credibility in your facilitation or coaching delivery, whether new to training or experienced, you will find this an invaluable resource. It covers the skills and knowledge needed to design and deliver training sessions online and offline that are enjoyable and have the desired impact on both personal and work performance.
It has been designed for people who wish to sharpen their training skills and learn new and innovative techniques in training design, construction and delivery. It is based on both traditional and new training principles.
After taking this course, you will be able to:
- Overview of the systematic training cycle and what happens at each step
- Understand the key principles of how and why adults learn (adult learning)
- Design and deliver training sessions to meet development needs and objectives
- Structure a well-balanced training session
- Use questions, visual aids and body language to facilitate learning
- Give constructive feedback that promotes learning and builds confidence
- Evaluate methods and maximize transfer of learning
This course is for professionals within the following business functions:
- All students are welcome in this course, especially those with interest in facilitating online and/or traditional training.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
- All you need is a drive to acquire new knowledge and skills that you can immediately apply to your job.
Introduction - 5 Minutes
- Welcome To Your Pre-Quiz
- Introduction To Train The Trainer
- What We Will Cover
- About Me
Understanding Adult Learning - 10 Minutes
- Understanding Adult Learning
- Retention Of 'Learning'
Design Of Training & Facilitation - 9 Minutes
- Type of Training
- Mindset; The Beliefs And Values Of The Learner
The Training Reality Check - 10 Minutes
- Training Needs Analysis
- Designing A Learning Experience
Style(s) Of Training - 16 Minutes
- Criteria For Training
- Traditional Facilitation & Training
- Virtual Training Facilitation
- The Good, The Bad, And The Ugly
Conclusion - 5 Minutes
- The Why...
About the Expert
Nicole Le Maire