Stock Trading: Insider Tips For Determining Market Direction
Wouldn't it be great to have a reliable method for determining which direction the market is heading in? What if you could know what's going to happen at the open 5 minutes before it even happens?
Rather than watching the gurus, who are almost never right, or the news, which is just a big distraction, we could simply turn to our reliable set of tools.
That's exactly what you are going to learn in this course. I'll explain the how and why of predicting selling or buying pressure in the market, which will help you determine where it is heading.
We'll look at the closest thing to a crystal ball for gauging what is going to happen at the market open before it even happens. Imagine you knew to stand aside, buy or sell ahead of time?
If you want these Insider Pro Tips, just sign up to start improving your investment skills immediately!
After taking this course, you will be able to:
- Determine selling or buying pressure
- Determine market direction
This course is for professionals within the following business functions:
- Anyone wanting to be a better investor
- Anyone wanting to be a better trader
Introduction - 11 Minutes
Setting The Stage - 21 Minutes
- The Most Important Moving Average You'll Ever Use
- How To Find Critical Support And Resistance
- Know What The Market Will Do Before It Opens
Determining Buying And Selling Pressure - 23 Minutes
- Reading The Volatility Tea Leaves
- Determining Selling And Buying Pressure
- Flush Outs And Exhaustion Highs And Lows
Covering Your Blind Spots - 14 Minutes
- Why You Need To Watch These Indexes
- Sit Tight On These Days
About the Expert