Where to now?
Democratic voters are less liberal than party activists think they are
- Left, behind: Donald Trump is causing change in the Democratic Party too
- Majority, minority: Democrats face a systemic disadvantage in winning power
- The L word: Who is a Democrat?
- Demography is not destiny: Building a multiracial coalition is more difficult than it seems
- For in the road: Should the party move to the left or to the centre?
- What's left?: To win back power, Democrats must do things that make them uncomfortable
Purchase of this PDF is for personal review only. This transaction does not permit you to distribute the PDF, print additional copies or host the PDF online. Should you wish to do so, please contact email@example.com