Social Media Success for Business
Click here to access a free preview of the Social Media Success for Business course!
Social media is not an option for successfully marketing a business; it is a necessity. But social media channels can be challenging to penetrate for business owners and marketers wanting to reach their target audience.
Careful planning, understanding the tools, and applying proven tactics can give your business or organization an edge in the Social Web. This course is ideal for businesses new to social media or for marketers who want to rejuvenate their existing social media strategy.
The course discusses how businesses use social media; social media strategies for public relations, brands, small businesses, and nonprofits; and which tools are best for each type of business. Social Media 101 gets you off on the right foot by helping you map out a manageable social media strategy, a plan for each individual tool, and a roadmap for tracking analytics and integrating your tools. The course includes worksheets and resources to help you plan for long-term success.
- Learn to create a manageable social media plan for any business
- Discover which tools are the best fit for your business or organization
- Create a social media plan for small business, brands, and nonprofits
- Identify the role social media plays in public relations functions
- Outline a content marketing plan to boost digital marketing efforts
- Apply techniques for promoting, integrating and automating your social media efforts
- Craft an analytics plan to track what is working and what is not
1. Getting Started - 30 minutes
- 1. Introduction to Social Media for Business Success
- 2. What do you already know?
- 3. How Businesses Use Social Media
- 4. Overview of Social Media Tools
- 5. Pitching Social Media to Non-believers
2. Social Media in The Real World - 50 minutes
- 1. Social Media and Public Relations
- 2. Social Media and Brands
- 3. Social Media and Small Business
- 4. Social Media and Non-profits
3. Planning Your Social Media Strategy - 50 minutes
- 1. Preparing a Social Media SWOT Analysis
- 2. Preparing a Social Media Strategy
- 3. Preparing a Social Media Analytics Plan
- 4. Preparing a Social Media and Content Marketing Plan
- 5. Creating a Social Media Integration Plan
4. Wrap Up & Additional Resources - 2 minutes
- 1. Quiz
- 2. Additional resources
About the Expert