Raising SuperLearners™: Prep Your Kids for Lifelong Learning
The world is changing. Fast.
Whether you look towards science, technology, health, politics, or culture, one thing is universally clear:
Today’s Children Will Grow Up In A Totally Different World Than They Were Born Into
But with such rapid and unprecedented changes to the way that humans live, how can we, as parents, teachers, siblings, or mentors, prepare today’s children to succeed in life?
How can we groom children for the future if we have no idea what it will look like?
In all truth - there is only one way:
Prepare Them To Learn Anything & Everything Faster & More Effectively
In Raising SuperLearners, you'll join the creators of one of Udemy’s most successful and highest ranking courses of all time, Become a SuperLearner, a blockbuster course that has helped over 100,000 adults from all over the world read faster, remember more, and learn more effectively.
In this all-new course, they've created a comprehensive methodology, designed and adapted to help groom the next generation of SuperLearners.
Based on years of refinement and research done Dr. Lev Goldentouch and his wife Anna, and time-tested with their own gifted children and students, this course gives you the tools, frameworks, and exercises to help prepare your children for lives rich with curiosity, enjoyment, and enthusiasm for learning. From adjustments to your attitudes and belief systems, to specific games and exercises to play with your children, this course offers parents both new and experienced a look into the minds (and homes) of two parents who've made a living out of giving kids a "leg up."
Additionally, the course will explore these methods and strategies from the perspective of the child. It will compare and contrast the techniques to the techniques used by Jonathan Levi's parents to transform him from a failing student with learning disabilities to a successful entrepreneur and self-made millionaire, by assessing various examples, and hearing, for the first time ever, how they influenced Jonathan's own development.
The course is comprised of easy-to-view lectures and fun exercises that you, as a parent, teacher, or adult, can practice with the children in your lives to accelerate their learning, without suffering or boredom on either side.
We look forward to seeing what your children will achieve!
So enroll today and learn how you, too, can begin Raising SuperLearners.
What are the requirements?
- Patience and an open mind is all that is required.
After taking this course, you will be able to:
- How to make learning of all kinds fun & engaging for children
- The core psychological and pedagogical concepts that top educators and mentors use to amplify a child's potential
- How to adjust your attitude and outlook in a way that is beneficial and advantageous to your child's development
- The strategies and frameworks used by the parents of gifted children to set them up for success in life
- Educational games and activities that you can leverage to teach your child useful information
- The secrets to raising a child who is confident, determined, and motivated enough to succeed, no matter what life throws their way
This course is for professionals within the following business functions:
- Anyone who has children in their lives they want to see succeed
- Parents, grandparents, big siblings, aunties, uncles, and more
Section 1: Introduction - 9 Minutes
- Lecture 1: About us, Background, and Goal Setting
- Lecture 2: The PDF Syllabus: Download This Now!
- Lecture 3: Learning to Learn Prequel
- Quiz 1: Introduction
Section 2: Foundations - 45 Minutes
- Lecture 4: The Greatest Gifts You Can Give Your Children
- Lecture 5: Every Opportunity is a Learning Opportunity
- Lecture 6: The Most Valuable Things are not Learnt at School
- Lecture 7: Five Tips For Instant Progress
- Lecture 8: Nobody Knows Everything (And That's OK!)
- Lecture 9: Letting Your Child Teach You
- Lecture 10: Do Not Lecture, Play!
- Lecture 11: Success Drives Success
- Quiz 2: Foundations
Section 3: Expression - 32 Minutes
- Lecture 12: The Difference Between Passive vs. Active Learning
- Lecture 13: Developing the Basics of Language Skills
- Lecture 14: Word Play
- Lecture 15: Coming to Terms with Words
- Lecture 16: Everybody Loves Drawing
- Lecture 17: Touch it, Feel it
- Quiz 3: Expression
Section 4: Memory - 33 Minutes
- Lecture 18: Doodling and Feynman Technique
- Lecture 19: Markers, Visualization, and Highly Graphical Stories
- Lecture 20: Notetaking and Flash Cards
- Lecture 21: Sleeping and Overlearning
- Lecture 22: Where do I start and Memory Anchors
- Lecture 23: Chunking, Linking, Mapping
- Quiz 4: Memory
Section 5: Reasoning - 30 Minutes
- Lecture 24: Testing Boundaries
- Lecture 25: Asking the Right Questions
- Lecture 26: Approaching Knowledge From Multiple Perspectives
- Lecture 27: Learning to Structure Knowledge
- Lecture 28: Rules vs. Examples
- Quiz 5: Reasoning
Section 6: STEM - 25 Minutes
- Lecture 29: Deconstructing the STEM skillset
- Lecture 30: Mental math as an intuition or a party trick
- Lecture 31: Further benefits of gaming, codemonkey and lego
- Lecture 32: How stuff works and developing a technological intuition
- Lecture 33: Tangible numbers: talk with kids about money
- Quiz 6: STEM
Section 7: Motivation - 30 Minutes
- Lecture 34: Planning, visualizing and chess
- Lecture 35: Become learning oriented
- Lecture 36: Brainy hobbies
- Lecture 37: Let us be serious now
- Lecture 38: Healthy optimism
- Lecture 39: Optimize the learning experience
- Lecture 40: Conclusion, Thank You, and Congratulations
- Quiz 7: Motivation
About the Expert