Preview of Youtube Growth Hacking Course - Optimize Your Youtube Videos - Grow Your Channel!
This is a free preview (11 minutes) of the Youtube Growth Hacking Course - Optimize Your Youtube Videos - Grow Your Channel! course. The description of the full course (62 minutes) is provided below.
Is Your Youtube Channel Struggling?
Making Videos but Getting Few Views?
Do You Want to Grow Your Channel, Your Subscribers and ultimately, your Email List?
Perhaps there is a reason WHY you are not doing as well as you should?
Perhaps, all this time, you have not been OPTIMISING your Youtube Videos?
Discover what you have been doing wrong and find out how easy it is to put it right!
This is the Course I wish I had taken when I first started on Youtube in July 2010!
Before I uploaded over 200 Videos to Youtube!
If you have a Youtube Channel - You HAVE to TAKE this Course!
- The importance of having a GOAL for your Youtube Channel
- The right way to PRODUCE your Video
- The ESSENTIAL ELEMENTS of UPLOADING to Youtube
- The KEY SETTINGS which must be RIGHT before Your Publish
- How to get the most out of ANNOTATIONS, CARDS and CLOSE CAPTIONS
Start Using Youtube as an EXPERT marketer as part of your overall Social Media Marketing Strategy! Stop missing out on views from over 1 BILLION active Youtube Users!
Improve your Videos, Get More Views! Get More Subscribers!
Set and Achieve your primary GOAL for your Youtube Channel
Step by Step discover the process I use to OPTIMISE my Videos for Youtube.
Just a few extra minutes getting everything right will result in more views and subscribers in the days, weeks and months ahead.
Once you know what to do its easy! Find out by enrolling in this course today
This Course is launching as a Free Course but this will not be the case for ever so grab it while you can!
Enroll Today! See you Inside!
After taking this course, you will be able to:
- Ensure that your video production system is optimized for Youtube
- Upload a video to Youtube in the right way to take advantage of Youtube's SEO algorithm
- Configure all the key settings on the Video Edit page to ensure that the video has the best chance of being found on Youtube
- Use Annotations, Cards and Close Captioning to enhance the experience for the viewer and enhance the likilhood that the viewer will follow through on the desired call to action
- Establish clear goals for their Youtube Channel which will then be reinforced by the information provided by this Course
This course is for professionals within the following business functions:
- Anyone interested in making a success of their Youtube Channel
- Digital Entrepreneurs seeking to reach a wider audience on Youtube
- Online Marketers seeking to grow their list by getting more views to their Youtube videos
- Students who have not yet created a video or have not yet set up their Youtube Channel should do this first before taking this course
Requirements for the course:
- Students should know how to create a video
- Students should have an existing Youtube Channel
Find Out If This Course Is For You! - 12 Minutes
- Promotional Video
- Welcome to the Course
- Youtube Video Optimization Quiz How will you score?
- Video Optimisation Quiz
How to Create The Perfect Optimized Youtube Video - 40 Minutes
- The Key Steps to Producing Your Youtube Video
- Further Essential Steps to Optimising your Video Production
- Uploading Your Video to Youtube - Follow this System
- Optimising Your Video Description
- Video Description Template
- Optimising Your Video Description in Youtube and Other Key Settings
- Youtube Growth Hacking - Producing Your Video Part 1 Original Transcription
- Youtube Growth Hacking - Producing Your Video Edited Transcription
- Adding Close Captions to Your Youtube Video
- Adding Annotations to Your Video
- Using Youtube Cards to Grow Your Email List
- Practical Exercise - Optimise One of Your Own Videos For Youtube
Course Summary and Wrap Up - 10 Minutes
- Bonus Hack: An Easy Way to Get All Your Youtube Video URLs
- Bonus: Video Optimisation Checklist
- Summary and Wrap Up
About the Expert
John Colley, MA (Cantab), MBA, FSI