Preview of Customer Experience Blueprint
This is a free preview (15 minutes) of the Customer Experience Blueprint course. The description of the full course (300 minutes) is provided below.
Customer Experience Management brings real business results through optimizing customer interactions in order to maximize the customer lifetime value. It’s used for example by Apple, Amazon, and Google. A competitive advantage no longer comes from superior products or services only. It comes from personalized experiences: Customers want to get what they want, where and when they want it, and with a smile.
Many businesses are struggling with this change ripping through the business world because of old, industrial-age mindsets. The first step to managing your customer experiences is to understand your customer at a deeper level. For this purpose we created the Customer Experience Blueprint.
This course allows you to create a systematic and profound analysis of your customers, their expectations and psychological needs so you can boost revenue, decrease costs and improve customer service. This customer experience management course contains powerful tools, techniques and teachings to deepen your knowledge with customer emotions and other relevant aspects.
To simplify the course even further, templates and videos are provided that guide you every step of the way, saving you time and energy when putting together your customer experience strategies.
After creating your first Customer Experience Blueprint with the help of the material this course provides, you will have a solid map to constantly improve your business results. This makes you a highly valuable member of your team and company.
Join the course and start creating your own customer experience strategies TODAY!
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 27 lectures and 5 hours of content!
- By the end of this course, you will be able to create, measure and improve a customer experience strategy for your brand or organization
- This course gives you a very intense kickstart for your customer strategy
- This course gives you valuable insights and handy files on customer experience strategy
- The material illustrates how every part of an organization is part of the customer service experience
- You can start working on the Customer Experience right away!
- Several new and effective ways to deepen your customer strategy
- Learn how to leverage customer emotions for maximum experience
- Create customer personas that will excite your employees to serve customers even better
- Lifetime access to 27 lectures and 6 practical tools
- Over 5 hours of high quality customer experience management content delivered by highly experienced business coaches
Why Customer Experience Blueprint Is Key To your Business Success? - 40 minutes
- Why companies are struggling with customer experience and how to solve it?
- What business benefits can you receive through improving customer experiences?
- What is a Customer Experience Blueprint?
- Facts and case studies on the effects of customer experiences
How to Create a Customer Experience Blueprint? - 30 minutes
- Learning to use the practical Customer Experience Blueprint tool
- Applying Customer Experience Blueprint to a case example
Understanding Customer Wants, Needs & Expectations - 60 minutes
- Optimizing your strategy by understanding customer wants vs. needs
- Identifying customer wants throughout a customer journey
- Identifying customer needs
- Case example on identifying customer needs and template for your own business
- What are customer expectations and why do they matter for you?
- Applying customer expectation technique to your own business and a case example
Leveraging Customer Attitudes, Emotions & Psychology - 30 minutes
- Use customer emotions as a leverage
- What are customer emotions?
- Identifying emotions in your customer experience
Writing customer personas to engage employees - 15 minutes
- Use customer personas to motivate employees to care about customers
- Instructions and template for writing your own customer personas
Using Outcome Based Segmentation - 20 minutes
- Challenging traditional customer segmentation techniques
- Practical approach to customer-centric segmentation
Involving customers in Customer Experience Blueprint Design - 80 minutes
- Why should you involve customers in designing the blueprint?
- Ensure your success in involving the customers through research
- Mining unsolicited customer feedback
- Using surveys for getting information from customers
- Using interviews to get deeper insight from the customers
- Ethnographic fields trips as a method to understand customers better
Take Action with Customer Experience Blueprint - 25 minutes
- The complete template for customer experience blueprint
- Take concrete action with Customer Experience Blueprint!
About the Expert