Preview of Creating Great Teamwork
This is a free preview (30 minutes) of the Creating Great Teamwork bundle. The description of the full bundle (150 minutes) is provided below.
Managers strengthen their skills to build great teamwork among their employees and team.
*You have access to this bundle for 365 days from the date of purchase.
Please Note: This bundle consists of 5 different courses.
The courses in this bundle are approved by the Project Management Institute (PMI) for professional development units (PDU)
This Bundle includes the following courses:
- Team Norms and Expectations
- Creating a Strong Team Culture
- Working with Others Within the Company
- Project Teams Rely on Each Other
- Involving Others for Great Decisions
After taking this course, you will be able to:
- Create behavior norms and expectations for working together as a team
- Create a team culture that capitalizes on team member strengths
- Identify actions the team can take to strengthen how they work with others within the company
- Encourage project teams and work teams to rely on each other’s skills, knowledge, and abilities
- Involve the right people and gather the right information to make great decisions
- 1. Instructions
2. Team Norms, Expectations and Culture - 60 Minutes
- 1. Team Norms and Expectations - 30 Minutes
- 2. Creating a Strong Team Culture - 30 Minutes
3. Collaboration Between Teams - 60 Minutes
- 1. Working with Others Within the Company - 30 Minutes
- 2. Project Teams Rely on Each Other - 30 Minutes
4. Involving Others In Decision Making - 30 Minutes
- 1. Involving Others for Great Decisions
About the Expert