Preview of Conflict Management Skills
This is a free preview (30 minutes) of the Creating Great Teamwork bundle. The description of the full bundle (150 minutes) is provided below.
Managers build their own conflict management skills, as well as learn how to coach employees to manage conflict with others.
*You have access to this bundle for 365 days from the date of purchase.
Please Note: This bundle consists of 5 different courses.
The courses in this bundle are approved by the Project Management Institute (PMI) for professional development units (PDU)
This Bundle includes the following courses:
- Helping Employees Manage Conflict
- Help Groups Resolve Conflict
- Conflict Management Expectations
- Create a Conflict Management Culture
- Coaching Employees to Manage Conflict
After taking this course, you will be able to:
- Learn how to recognize when team members need help managing conflict
- Use a mediation process to help groups resolve existing conflict
- Create expectations for managing conflict
- Create a conflict management agenda item to create a conflict management culture
- Provide employees a process for managing conflict with others
- 1. Instructions
2. Managing and Resolving Conflict - 60 Minutes
- 1. Helping Employees Manage Conflict - 30 Minutes
- 2. Help Groups Resolve Conflict - 30 Minutes
3. Conflict Management Expectations and Culure - 60 Minutes
- 1. Conflict Management Expectations - 30 Minutes
- 2. Create a Conflict Management Culture - 30 Minutes
4. Coaching Employees to Manage Conflicts - 30 Minutes
- 1. Coaching Employees to Manage Conflict
About the Expert