Preview of Coaching Career Development
This is a free preview (30 minutes) of the Creating Great Teamwork bundle. The description of the full bundle (180 minutes) is provided below.
Managers learn how to guide and coach employees in developing their career within the organization.
*You have access to this bundle for 365 days from the date of purchase.
Please Note: This bundle consists of 6 different courses.
The courses in this bundle are approved by the Project Management Institute (PMI) for professional development units (PDU)
This Bundle includes the following courses:
- Employee Career Aspirations
- The Company Career System
- Career Plans for Your Employees
- Finding Employee Development Opportunities
- Building an Employee’s Professional Network
- Career Plans and Employee Expectations
After taking this course, you will be able to:
- Get to know your employee’s career desires and aspirations
- Employees learn about the company career system
- Create a career plan with your employee
- Identify skill development opportunities for your employee
- Help build your employee’s professional network
- If needed, set appropriate expectations with employees regarding their career plans
- 1. Instructions
2. Employee Aspirations - 60 Minutes
- 1. Employee Career Aspirations - 30 Minutes
- 2. The Company Career System - 30 Minutes
3. Career Planning and Development - 60 Minutes
- 1. Career Plans for Your Employees - 30 Minutes
- 2. Finding Employee Development Opportunities - 30 Minutes
4. Networking and Expectations - 60 Minutes
- 1. Building an Employee’s Professional Network - 30 Minutes
- 2. Career Plans and Employee Expectations - 30 Minutes
About the Expert