PRESS RELEASE SECRETS: The Easy Way To Promote Your Business
Learn The Real Secrets Of Press Releases From An Experienced Journalist
Business success is finally within your reach - if you take this course.
Whatever the size of your company – journalists WANT your story.
It keeps us journalists in a job, after all!
You can get massive amounts of publicity, on TV, radio in newspapers and magazines and online, for free or for a few pennies.
Much cheaper than buying adverts.
And much more trusted by your potential customers of course!
This course, in under an hour, will make you an expert. And it’s totally risk-free!
As a journalist, I personally receive over a thousand press releases in my email each day.
Yes, I know that sounds impossible, but it’s a side effect of being a reasonably well known journalist!
Over 95% of them don’t get read, though!
The headline doesn’t appeal to me / isn’t relevant to me / doesn’t attract me / doesn’t make sense. (Sometimes a combination of all four!)
Another 4% get opened and binned within seconds.
About 5 (that’s a half of one per cent!) a day get followed up.
I will only use and publish one or two of these (on TV, radio, online).
But I miss some good stories, because the release is written all wrong.
This course shows you what to do right.
You can use press releases the way I show you and be very successful indeed.
Bonus! Here’s what you’ll also get:
- My personal Rolodex of over 250 top sites you must issue your Press Releases to for the biggest effect and the most sales
- The most perfect, best working, press release template in the world
- The 100% effective guaranteed to work-every-time press release template – if you follow this template, your success is assured, time after time
Take this detailed but easy-to-follow course now – in an hour or so you can be increasing the size and sales of your business – over and over again!
My Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have the knowledge to use press releases as a marketing strategy for your business.
Get started today and learn from how to be successful with press releases!
After taking this course, you will be able to:
- Understand what makes a successful press release
- Know what journalists want ...
- ... and what they don't want!
- Know how to approach the relevant journalist
- Know how and when to use press agencies
- Understand how to plan your press release for the best possible coverage
- ... and much more!
This course is for professionals within the following business functions:
- Any small business owner who wants free publicity and more sales
- Any employee whose job involves publicity or sales
- Large companies with retained PR companies
- Anyone who is interested in the correct way to produce a press release
- Lecture 1: Introduction
Press Release Secrets - 35 Minutes
- Lecture 2: Press Releases - Step One
- Lecture 3: Press Releases - Step Two
- Lecture 4: Press Releases - Step Three
- Lecture 5: Taking "Making A Plan" To The Next Level
- Lecture 6: Press Releases - Step Four
- Lecture 7: Sending Out Press Releases - The Next Level
- Lecture 8: SEO
- Lecture 9: Press Releases - Step Five
- Lecture 10: Conclusion
Bonus: Resources - 5 Minutes
- Lecture 11: Press Release Template For You To Download
- Lecture 12: Press Release Checklist
- Lecture 13: My Rolodex Of The Best Press Release Sites And Agencies
About the Expert