There's no doubt Photoshop is an awesome photo and image editing tool. But wielding it's full power can be an intimidating endeavor for any beginner.
No more! With Photoshop Accelerated For Beginners, you'll be turning those bland looking photos into color soaked, eye candy that looks good enough for framing and hanging on the wall.
We'll start off with some quick fundamentals and then transition into real world examples that you can begin using immediately.
If you have ever wanted to:
- Remove a ring from someone's finger and make it appear like it was never there
- Remove wrinkles and smooth out skin
- Learn how gradients work
- Gain control of Photoshop's complexity
- and more!
than this course is for you. Just click the "Take This Course" button to get started immediately and I'll see you in the first lesson.
If you're still here reading, ok, I'll give you some more details and hopefully convince you that this is the right course for you.
The first lessons in the fundamentals section starts you off with the workspace. Creating a layout specific to how you work will help you focus on what's important - design and editing. You don't want to constantly be guessing where everything else. Organize it once and forget about it.
Next we get a tour of Photoshop's tools and what they are used for. This gives you some insight and knowledge about each tool and when you might want to use them.
We then move on to the menu, which is full of options for nearly everything you could want to do in Photoshop.The trick is learning keyboard shorts and what's under each major menu section.
Once the menu is cleared, we look at what image and canvas resizing are all about. These are two different but equally important features.
Continuing with fundamentals, we dig deep into the engine of Photoshop - the curve tool. This is the tool behind many of Photoshop's tools that are hovering on the surface. The curves tool is pure power.
Who ever thought just text could turn so many heads? In the typography section, you'll become a master manipulator of text.
The last section provides several quick and easy real world examples that you can begin using immediately. You don't even need to go through the fundamentals section. Each of these examples are meant to stand on their own.
So what are you waiting for? Design awesomeness is just seconds away! Click the "Take This Course" button to get started and I'll see you in the first lesson.
After taking this course, you will be able to:
Obtain strong knowledge and skill set with photoshop
- Learn the ability to accomplish most any job in Photoshop
This course is for professionals within the following business functions:
- Beginner Photographer
- Those that have the desire to enhance photos through post production
Introduction - 3 Minutes
- What To Expect From This Course
Getting To Know Photoshop By Doing - 33 Minutes
- Customizing The Layout
- Getting To Know Your Tools By Building A Facebook Course Image
- Getting To Know Your Tools By Building A Background Image
Building Your Skillset - 72 Minutes
- Image and Canvas Resizing
- Grids and Guides
- Setting Up and Using The Rule of Thirds
- Smart Objects
- Transparency Lock
Dramatic Effects In Minutes - 81 Minutes
- Removing Facial Blemishes
- Rounded Corners
- Easy Black & White
- Removing Anything From Your Photos
- Reactive Text
- 2D To Realistic 3D Conversions
- Dramatic Effects With Photoshop Actions
- Realistic Lantern Glow
- Saving Time By Recording Your Own Photoshop Actions
- Realistic Human Shadows - Gradient Technique
- Realistic Human Shadows - Drop Shadow Technique
- Outdoor Fashion Photo Effect
- Instagram Effect With Reusable Action
Photoshop CC Overview - 38 Minutes
- Stepping Into Photoshop CC
- Selection Tool
- Getting To Know Layers
- Seeing Double - The Clone Tool
- Adjustment Layers For Quick, Impressive Results
- Typography In Detail
- Saving Your Work and Creating New Images
Web Design With Photoshop CC - 31 Minutes
- Extending With 3rd Party Grid Layouts
- Image Generation
- More Extension With Color Palettes
- Add Placeholder Text Quickly Right In Photoshop CC
- From PSD To CSS/HTML
- Better CSS
Photoshop Animations - 40 Minutes
- Introduction To Animations
- Keyframes Advanced
- Saving Your Animations
- Animating Falling Snow
About the Expert