Passive Income Powerhouse: Learn to Set Yourself Up For Life
Are you the kind of person that could stand to make an extra $1,000, $2,000, or even $10,000 a month - but don’t have the time or attention to take on a second job or work more hours?
Trust us, you're not alone.
Fortunately, we live in a unique and exciting time.
Only recently, the advancement of technology and the democratization of creativity have made it possible for literally anyone to start earning “passive income” - in other words, to earn money while they sleep, travel, or work on their passion projects. Once reserved for the extremely wealthy and land-owning classes, passive income is now a reality for anyone willing to think creatively and invest the time and effort to set themselves up.
But Where Do You Even Start?
In this course, you're going to learn exactly how to create passive income.
You'll be taken on a step-by-step learning journey, lead by top Instructor Jonathan Levi, to learn exactly how he has made over $1 Million in passive income, using simple strategies and frameworks that anyone can apply.
In This Course, You'll Learn:
- The economic theories and frameworks that Jonathan has learned both through personal experience and through attending one of the world’s top business schools, so you can save 10 years of expensive trial and error
- The secrets of how passive income actually works, so that you can harness the profit-making potential previously reserved for the ultra-rich
- About the ins and outs of each and every possible avenue for making passive income, so that you can choose the right ones for you and get started fast
- Plus, you'll learn how to leverage the passive income you make to create the most satisfaction and happiness in your own life!
This isn’t some scammy “Get rich quick” course designed to pump you full of hope and generative passive income for nobody but the author.
If anything, it's more like a "get rich slow (and steady)" course!
It’s going to require a lot of hard work, including worksheets, exercises, and of course, you'll need to get out there and actually launch your own passive income projects.
Some of them will succeed - some will fail. But armed with this powerful and to-the-point crash course, you’ll be joining the fast lane, accelerating your journey towards becoming a Passive Income Powerhouse.
So what are you waiting for?
Enroll today to start learning how you, too, can become a Passive Income Powerhouse.
What are the requirements?
- You must be willing to put in the work and actually apply what you're learning
- You are not the type of person who makes excuses about why you "can't" do something!
- You want to create passive income, but you're not sure where to begin
What am I going to get from this course?
After taking this course, you will be able to:
- Understand the economics and underlying dynamics of money, and use them to create passive income
- Gain insight into the technological and economic forces that make passive income possible
- Identify and choose between the many different types of passive income, and choose the right ones for you
- Adjust your mindset to suit the passive income lifestyle, and avoid the common psychological traps many people face
This course is for professionals within the following business functions:
- Anyone who is looking to earn some extra income passively, but doesn't know where to begin
Section 1: Introduction & What You'll Learn - 7 Minutes
- Lecture 1: Introduction & About Your Instructors
- Lecture 2: Downloading the PDF Syllabus & Worksheets
Section 2: The Passive Income Mentality - 10 Minutes
- Lecture 3: So what is "Passive Income," really?
- Lecture 4: The right & wrong reasons to create passive income
- Quiz 1: Do you have the passive income mentality?
Section 3: The Economics of Passive Income - 20 Minutes
- Lecture 5: What the rich know that others do not
- Lecture 6: How money works & the two vehicles of value exchange
- Lecture 7: Repetitive consumption: the secret to passive income
- Lecture 8: People create value - but they don't have to deliver it
- Quiz 2: Do you understand the economics of passive income?
Section 4: The Three Methods of Exchanging Value - 13 Minutes
- Lecture 9: Selling Value
- Lecture 10: Renting Value
- Lecture 11: Creating secondary value - and then renting or selling it
- Quiz 3: Do you know all 3 methods of exchanging value?
Section 5: Engineering Passive Income & Examples - 55 Minutes
- Lecture 12: What value can YOU create?
- Lecture 13: Real estate: a passive income power tool
- Lecture 14: Digital goods: a passive income renaissance
- Lecture 15: Software and digital services
- Lecture 16: Patents and intellectual property
- Lecture 17: Blogs, websites, podcasts, and more
- Lecture 18: Selling actual products
- Lecture 19: Traditional investments
- Lecture 20: Other physical assets
- Lecture 21: Helping people discover your products
- Quiz 4: Do you know how to create passive income?
Section 6: The Importance of Diversification - 15 Minutes
- Lecture 22: Why we always diversify
- Lecture 23: Diversification considerations
- Quiz 5: Do you understand diversification?
Section 7: Common Criticisms & Concerns - 33 Minutes
- Lecture 24: "I can't do this - I don't have deliverable value"
- Lecture 25: "Passive income isn't really passive"
- Lecture 26: "Competition will kill you if you aren't vigilant"
- Lecture 27: "Passive income takes the joy out of work"
- Lecture 28: "What about boredom?"
- Lecture 29: "You can't build a successful company passively"
- Lecture 30: "You can't make enough money to live a good lifestyle"
- Lecture 31: "This just isn't for everybody"
- Quiz 6: Have you overcome the common concerns?
Section 8: Conclusion & Next Steps - 2 Minutes
- Lecture 32: Congratulations! Now it's time to go out and do it!
About the Expert