Learn Python Django - A Hands-On Course
Django is a Python based web framework. It is one of the hottest web frameworks available. Increase your developers skills and demand by learning this great framework.
In this course, you'll learn Django by building an increasingly complex, responsive website step by step.
We start with an introduction what Django is all about. Then we jump right in by creating a simple website. From there, we start fresh again with a new website and keep adding pieces until we ultimately arrive at a fully responsive, database driven Django website.
Each lecture is clear and paced so you that you can fully absorb what is happening. The pace is also set so they can you build up the same website as you follow along.
Code of the final website is included as well.
After taking this course, you will be able to:
Create a database driven website using Django
This course is for professionals within the following business functions:
- Anyone wanting to learn how to use Django
- Python developers wanting a web framework
Introduction to Django - 16 Minutes
- What is Django and Installation
- Code Editor
- Your First Django Website
Working with the Components of Django - 85 Minutes
- Defining Classes
- Displaying Content and Integrating Bootstrap
- Home Layout
- Cycles & Conditionals
- Adding Footer
- Inheritance and Base Page Creation
- Adding About and News Pages
- Backend Improvements
- Why Static Files?
- Storing Libraries Locally
Database Driven Website - 18 Minutes
- Preparing for Database Driven
- Pulling Data from the Database
Source Code From Course - 10 Minutes
Summary - 2 Minutes
- Course Summary
About the Expert