Content Marketing: Get Visitors And Customers With Zero Advertising
Click here to access a free preview of the Content Marketing: Get Visitors And Customers With Zero Advertising course!
Content Marketing is the only form of marketing that will work in the 21st Century.
Recently, we have seen companies grow from zero to millions of dollars purely as a result of the content they produce.
Everyone knows that putting out great content translates into sales and success and yet people find it so difficult. So many business-people struggle with this great – and FREE – opportunity to grow their businesses.
By the end of this course you will be able to create content that WORKS!
My name’s Rob Cubbon. My website has received over 1,500,000 visitors and has signed up over 25,000 email subscribers in the last 5 years. All as a result of the content I produce. I have not spent a penny on advertising or on any other form of promotion.
This course will show you how to identify the best content types and subjects, create great content and communicate with an audience so you can turn them into customers.
I will show also you all the technicalities. I will show you exactly how to craft an attractive blog post in WordPress. And I will show you how to make your site optimized for social sharing as well as optimized for search engines like Google.
This course is for anyone who wants FREE CUSTOMERS!
- Have you tried various types of content marketing before?
- Haven’t seen any tangible results?
- Think you "can't" do it?
This is the course that will show you how easy it is to produce great, engaging, sharable content. And how to enjoy doing it.
After taking this course, you will be able to:
- Create search engine optimized content on a WordPress website
- Install and set-up Yoast SEO plug-in for Wordpress
- Create social media optimized content
- Use Google Trends
- Use Google Suggest
- Use Buzzsumo and other blogs to get great title ideas
- Understand how to install and how to use the valuable information in Google Analytics
- Re-purpose content from elsewhere
- Make your titles and content specific and descriptive
- Format text and add photos in the right way for the search engines and for your visitors to easily scan the content
- Identify the content that resonates with your customer and know how to create it well
This course is for professionals within the following business functions:
- Content Marketing
You Need To Take Content Marketing Seriously Or Your Company Will Die - 23 Minutes
- What is Content Marketing? How To Use It Effectively
- Why Your Business Needs Content Marketing
- What Are The Different Types of Content Marketing?
- From Zero To $ Million with WPCurve: Content Marketing Case Study
- Conclusion To This Section
Make Your Content Win! - 45 Minutes
- Be Yourself
- Be Honest
- Be Specific
- Ingenious Ways To Get Content Ideas – By Asking!
- More Surefire Amazing Content Ideas!
- Using Google Trends To Test Your Ideas
- Using Google Suggest For Content And Title Ideas
- Quickly Understand Google Analytics And Its Valuable Information
- Get Great Title Ideas From BuzzSumo And Other Blogs
- Conclusion To This Section
Let's Get Technical: WordPress, SEO and How To Do This! - 55 Minutes
- Introduction To This Technical Section
- How To Install Google Analytics To Track Visitors On Your Site
- Install And Set Up Yoast SEO Plugin For WordPress
- Pro Blogging Tips – The Title And The Permalink
- Pro Blogging Tips – The Content Of The Article
- Pro Blogging Tips – Categories, Tags, Meta Descriptions, etc.
- Social Media Hacks: Set Up A Facebook Page And A Twitter Profile
- Make Sure You Get Shared! Adding Sharing Buttons
- Add Tweetable Quotes To Blog Posts, Increase Twitter Shares
- Conclusion To This Technical Section
Conclusion To The Course - 10 Minutes
- Wrapping It Up With A Word About Relationships
- Conclusion To The Course
About the Expert