Adobe Premiere Pro CC: The Complete Course
Start editing your video professionally with Adobe Premiere Pro CC!
THIS COURSE IS NEW AND IMPROVED FROM THE BEST-SELLING PREMIERE PRO COURSE BY PHIL EBINER.
If you are looking for a video editing application that will allow you to edit videos however you want them, Adobe Premiere Pro is the best answer. Premiere Pro is used by professionals across the world for every type of production from business & marketing videos, music videos to documentaries, feature films. This full course is the best way to jump right in and start editing.
Make videos the way you imagine them!
Practice editing while you learn. This course includes practice video files so you can follow along and actually learn by doing.
By the end of the course, you'll have edited a 1-minute documentary with the supplied footage.
I'll be teaching the course using the creative cloud version, but if you have a previous version (CS6, CS5, CS4, CS3 - Mac or PC), you can still learn to edit like a pro.
What makes me qualified to teach you?
My name is Phil and I've been editing videos with Adobe Premiere Pro for over a decade. Plus I'm the creator of some of the world's most popular video editing courses - with over 150,000 students and thousands of 5-star reviews like these from the Adobe Premiere Pro course:
Truly gives you a great hands on training so that you can actually edit video on premiere. Great course. - Jeff Gilbert
Awesome course, easy to follow! - Tim Clark
Your course is amazing, so I can say that I am learning a lot. Your English is very easy to understand ( I'm from Brazil). Thanks for sharing your amazing knowledge. - Jerilson Duarte
My Promise to You
I'm a full time video editor and online teacher. I'll be here for you every step of the way. If you have any questions about the course content or anything related to this topic, you can always post a question in the course or send me a direct message.
What is this Adobe Premiere Pro course all about?
In this complete guide to Adobe Premiere Pro video editing course, you'll not only learn all of the editing tools available in Premiere Pro, but also how to edit with the mindset of a professional editor.
Learn from someone who is currently working in the industry, who knows the most current editing techniques, and who has a Bachelor of Arts in Film and Television Production from one of the country's top film schools.
BONUS: As a bonus, you'll receive supplemental video and audio clips to practice with while I teach you with.
By the end of this course, your confidence as a video editor will soar You'll have a thorough understanding of how to use Adobe Premiere Pro for fun or as a career opportunity.
Go ahead and click the enroll button, and I'll see you in lesson 1!
This course will cover everything you need to know to start video editing, including:
After taking this course, you will be able to:
- Starting a project
- Editing your videos
- Adding video and audio transitions
- Adding professional and modern titles (even some with motion)
- Improving audio and finding great free music for your projects
- Correcting and grading the color of your video to give it a great style
- Adding visual effects to your projects
- Editing green screen (chroma key) footage
- Exporting your video for high-quality playback on any device
- Advanced efficiency tips
- So much more!
This course is for professionals within the following business functions:
- You are a video creator (or want to make videos), and are wanting to edit videos with THE BEST video editing application today.
- You might know how to edit with Final Cut, iMovie, Sony Vegas, Premiere Elements, Windows Movie Maker, Camtasia, Screenflow, etc. But you want to transition to editing with Premiere Pro.
- You are a complete beginner who has never opened Premiere Pro (or have never learned how to use it properly).
- You have played around with Premiere Pro, but need some help becoming a more efficient editor.
Introduction - 30 Minutes
- Welcome to the Course
- Download the Course Practice Files
- Exercise: Stabilize Shaky Video with Just a Few Clicks
- Start a New Project and Understand the Premiere Pro Workspace
- Import and Organize Video Clips and Other Files
- 10 Keyboard Shortcuts to Help You Edit Faster
- Optional: How to Import Footage with the Media Browser
Editing Your Video - 101 Minutes
- Create a New Sequence and Understand the Timeline
- Add Clips to the Timeline, Sync Footage, and Make Selects
- Exercise: Sync Audio and Video
- Exercise Review: Sync Audio and Video
- Basic Edits - Trim Clips, Split Edits, Slip Edits, and More!
- Add and Edit Cutaway Footage and Photos
- Optional - Editing Narrative Video Scenes Together
- Adjust the Size and Position of Your Clips & Exercise
- Exercise Review: Adjust Size and Position of Your Clips
- Optional: Edit Down an Interview
Adding Video and Audio Transitions - 30 Minutes
- Course Check In - How's it Going?
- Add and Adjust Video Transitions & Exercise
- Exercise Review: Add and Adjust Video Transitions
- Quickly Add Video and Audio Transitions from the Timeline
- Exercise: Create a Custom Blur Transition
- Optional: Trouble with Transitions
Adding Titles in Premiere Pro CC 2017.1 and Newer - 26 Minutes
- Important - Changes to Creating Titles in Premiere Pro
- Create Title Graphics in Premiere Pro CC 2017.1 - The Basics
- Animating Titles in Premiere Pro CC 2017.1
- Saving Title Card Presets in Premiere Pro CC 2017.1
Adding Titles in Premiere Pro CC 2017 and Older - 30 Minutes
- Create Titles with the Premiere Pro Title Creator
- Design a Clean Lower Third Title Card
- Create Scrolling End Credits
- Exercise: Design a Lower Third with Motion
- Exercise Review: Design a Lower Third with Motion
Editing Audio - 52 Minutes
- Adjust Audio Levels
- Pan Audio Left & Right - Working with Audio Channels
- Remove Background Noise with Low and High Pass
- Make Audio Sound Better with EQ
- Use the Audio Track Mixer to Edit Audio
- Exercise: Remove Background Noise from Video Clip
- Exercise Review: Remove Background Noise from Video Clip
- Add Music to your Video (and where to find free music)
- Remove Background Noise with Audacity
Color Correction and Grading - 41 Minutes
- Basic Color Correction with the Lumetri Panel
- Exercise: Fix the White Balance of a Shot
- Exercise Review: Fixing White Balance
- Creative: Color Correcting with the Lumetri Panel
- Color Wheels
- HSL Secondary
- Exercise: Fix Exposure of 2 Shots
- Exercise Review: Fix Exposure of 2 Shots
- Color Correction with Adjustment Layers
Motion in Premiere Pro - 23 Minutes
- Add Motion to Your Text Titles
- Create the Ken Burns Photo Effect
- Exercise: Add Motion to Video to Make More Dynamic
- Exercise Review: Add Motion to Video to Make More Dynamic
- Optional: How to Add Motion to Screenshot Graphics
Exporting Your Video - 24 Minutes
- Export a High-Quality Small-File-Size Video
- Optional: Understand the Export Module
- Export a Full Resolution Video
- Export a Small-File Preview Video
- Exercise: Finish Your 1-minute Documentary
- Short Documentary Completion Checklist
Visual Effects and Advanced Premiere Pro Tips - 39 Minutes
- Add and Adjust a Video Effect to a Clip
- Adjust Effects with Keyframes
- Use Lumetri Color Presets
- Stabilize Shaky Video with Warp Stabilizer
- Exercise: Stabilize Shaky Video
- Exercise Review: Stabilize Shaky Video
- Make Videos More Cinematic with Overlays
- Export a Still Frame from a Video Clip
- Exercise: Remove Noise and Grain with After Effects
Video Speed in Premiere Pro - 14 Minutes
- Edit Clip Speed (Slow-motion, Reverse, Speed Ramps)
- Time Remapping & Speed Ramps Tutorial
- Slow Motion Video by Interpreting Video Frame Rate
- Exercise: Add Speed Ramps to Video
- Exercise Review: Add Speed Ramps to Video
Green Screen Editing - Chromakeying in Premiere Pro - 14 Minutes
- Remove Green Screen with Ultra Key
- Add a Background and Match to Foreground Subject
Conclusion - 1 Minute
- Thank You
About the Expert