Adobe Photoshop CC: The Complete Beginner Course
You want to learn how to use Photoshop CC, right?
Start using Photoshop CC to edit photos and design beautiful graphics today!
Either you're completely brand new to Photoshop, or you've played around with it but want to get more comfortable with Photoshop. Either way, this course will be great for you.
Photoshop is the worlds's #1 photo editing application. This full course is the best way to learn how to use it.
Edit photos the way you imagine them!
Download practice photos and Photoshop files.At the beginning of this course, you'll download a folder of photos and project files so you can practice and learn!
You can make money as a graphic designer with these skills!
I'll be teaching the course using the creative cloud version, but if you have a previous version (CS6, CS5, CS4, CS3), you can still learn to edit like a pro. This course is great for Mac and PC users.
My Promise to You
My name is Phil and I've been editing photos and graphics with Adobe Photoshop for over a decade.
I'll be here for you every step of the way. If you have any questions about the course content or anything related to this topic, you can always post a question in the course or send me a direct message.
I want to make this the best course on how to shoot use Photoshop. So if there is any way I can improve this course, just tell me and I'll make it happen.
What is this Photoshop course all about?
In this complete guide to Adobe Photoshop, you'll not only learn all of the editing tools available in Photoshop, but also how to design actual graphics you can use for your business, or for fun.
By the end of this course, your confidence as a photoshop user will soar. You'll have a thorough understanding of how to use Adobe Photoshop for fun or as a career opportunity.
Go ahead and click the enroll button, and I'll see you in lesson 1!
After taking this course, you will be able to:
- Getting started with Photoshop
- Navigating and customizing the workspace
- Using the Photoshop layers panel
- Editing RAW and non-RAW photos in Photoshop
- Using selection tools
- Using tools like doge and burn to edit just part of your images
- Retouching photos such as whitening teeth, removing blemishes, and more
- Creating and adjusting shapes in Photoshop
- Designing graphics with different blend modes
- Adding and editing layer styles like bevels and drop shadows
- Adding artistic filters like blurs
- Adding and editing text to your graphics
- Saving your projects for anything - printing, online, and more
This course is for professionals within the following business functions:
- This course is great for beginners who have never used Photoshop or have used it only a few times.
- This course is also good for intermediate/casual Photoshop users who want to learn new techniques and tools, and how to properly use Photoshop.
- Advanced users and experts who know a lot of the key topics won't benefit much from this course.
Getting Started - 16 Minutes
- Introduction & Dive Into Photoshop
- Download: Course Practice Files
- Exercise: Design a Blog Graphic in Photoshop
Photoshop Basics - 24 Minutes
- Understand the Photoshop Interface
- Customize Your Workspace
- Create a New Photoshop Project
- Placing Photos and Graphics into Your Project
- Selecting, Zooming, and Moving Around Your Project
Photoshop Layers Panel - 41 Minutes
- Introduction to the Layers Panel
- Using the Alignment Tools
- Stacking, Copying, and Deleting Layers
- Merging Layers
- Layer Masks
- Exercise: Create a Non-Destructive Vignette
- The Eraser Tool and Why I Don't Use it
Editing RAW Photos - 56 Minutes
- Camera RAW Basic Adjustments
- Tone Curve, Sharpening, Vignettes, and more in Camera RAW
- Using the Camera RAW Tool Bar
- Saving Photos from Camera RAW
- Exercise: Edit a Travel Photo in Photoshop
- A Note About XMP Files
Photo Editing in Photoshop - 14 Minutes
- Basic Image Adjustments
- Non-Destructive Photo Editing
- Cropping and Straightening a Photo
Selection Tools - 24 Minutes
- Using the Selection Tools
- Improve Your Selections with Refine Edge
- Selecting by Color Range
- Exercise: Remove Background from a Portrait
Dodge, Burn, and Sponge Tools - 14 Minutes
- Intro to Dodging, Burning, and Sponging
- Non-Destructive Dodging and Burning
- Exercise: Improve Exposure with Dodge and Burn
Retouching Photos in Photoshop - 21 Minutes
- The Clone Tool
- The Healing Brushes
- Remove Objects from the Background
- Removing Wrinkles and Blemishes
- Removing Red Eye from Photos
- Whitening Teeth
Shapes in Photoshop - 20 Minutes
- Quickly Creating Shapes in Photoshop
- Creating Custom Vector Shapes
- Exercise: Basic Logo Design in Photoshop
Photoshop Blending Modes - 15 Minutes
- Intro to Blending Modes
- Darken Blend Modes
- Lighten Blend Modes
- Contrast, Inversion, Cancellation, and Component Blend Modes
Adding Text in Photoshop - 30 Minutes
- Intro to the Photoshop Type Tool
- Character and Paragraph Formatting
- Warping Text
- Stylize Text and Graphics with Layer Styles
- Exercise: Design a YouTube Thumbnail
Photoshop Filters - 12 Minutes
- Introduction to the Filter Gallery
- Controlling a Filter's Opacity and Blending Mode
- Exercise: Generate an Oil Painting Effect
Create an Animated GIF - 13 Minutes
- Open and Place Your Video Files
- Adding Text Pop-Ups to a Video
- Saving Your GIF
Saving Your Photoshop Projects - 7 Minutes
- How to Save Your Project
- Saving Projects for Print
Conclusion - 1 Minute
- Thank You
About the Expert