Achieve Excellence Through Collaboration & Culture Change
Click here to access a free preview of the Achieve Excellence Through Collaboration & Culture Change Course!
The business world of tomorrow is developing faster than we can measure, and many organisations are already feeling the change that comes with globalization and the need for sustainable leadership. This course will highlight some of the major forces that shape the new world of work.
Without clear guidelines, the culture of many companies is slipping out of the hands of the board and managers must work to stabilise their leadership initiatives so their companies can maintain a level of productivity that can compete in the modern business environment, and which also has the power to influence long lasting business growth.
Keeping promises to your talent, providing for their needs and communicating successfully are the driving powers behind managing change and achieving excellence. By finding new and interdisciplinary approaches to capturing knowledge creation and flows; promoting creativity and fairness for goals and for social impacts of innovation.
In this complete course we will discuss the key strategies to foster collaboration, you will learn to rally employees behind shared values, redefine employee roles inside and outside the organisation, and master the crafting of human-centred organisations that drive performance and profit.
After taking this course, you will be able to:
- Describe the different types of excellence and how it is created, maintained, changed and assessed
- Apply strategies for cultivating a positive workplace culture and creating happiness
- Ensure employees adapt to a culture of collaboration and change
- Manage time, trust, effectiveness, or cooperation
- Enable cross-cultural collaboration in an organization
- Assess business case for culture, how culture impacts performance
- Construct a collaboration and culture change program
- Align culture with business strategy
- Gain buy-in from managers and achieve sustainable leadership
- Know the differences in the way each culture is perceived
This course is for professionals within the following business functions:
- All students are welcome in this course, whether or not they proceed to more advanced work in organisational excellence, culture and collaboration
There are no prerequisites for this course.
- All you need is a drive to acquire new knowledge and skills that you can immediately apply to your job.
Introduction - 5 Minutes
- Brief Overview
- What To Expect
- About Me
Achieving Excellence Through Collaboration - 6 Minutes
- Definition Of Collaboration
- Collaborative Partnership
- Collaborative Learning
Achieve Excellence Through Culture - 12 Minutes
- Fostering A Collaborative Culture
- Cultural Transformation
- Creating Synergy By Transformating Jobs
Organisational Excellence - 4 Minutes
- Mapping The Future Of Organisational Excellence
Empowering People To Innovate - 6 Minutes
- Adapt To Survive And Thrive In The Company
- Innovation Is Critical For Competitive Advantage
Crafting Human Centered Organisations - 10 Minutes
- Principles Of HCO's
- Developing Sustainable Change Leaders
- Building High Performance Teams
- Happiness At Work
Conclusion - 5 Minutes
- Wrap Up
Bonus - 12 Minutes
- Team Contribution Activity
- Are You A Leader Or Manager? Activity
About the Expert
Nicole Le Maire