Preview of totalView Conducting Interviews Toolkit
This is a free preview (30 minutes) of the Creating Great Teamwork bundle. The description of the full bundle (180 minutes) is provided below.
The totalView™ Toolkit teaches the OMNIview patented “Behavior Based Interviewing” approach, which is the most complete interviewing process in the world. Behavior Based Interviewing allows individuals to structure both behavioral interview questions AND the many other critical non-behavioral questions you need to have answered to truly assess a candidate’s “fit”.
*You have access to this toolkit for 365 days from the date of purchase.
Please Note: This toolkit consists of 6 different courses.
The courses in this toolkit are approved by the Project Management Institute (PMI) for professional development units (PDU)
This Toolkit includes the following courses:
- Interviewing Basics
- Recognizing Behavior Responses
- Evaluating Candidate Responses
- Conducting Professional Interviews
- The Blended Interview Process
- The Legal Aspects of Interviewing
After taking this course, you will be able to:
- Discover what interviewers must do to make a good hiring decision
- Learn how to interview for a behavioral response
- Find out how to evaluate candidate responses
- Build your skills to conduct effective behavioral based interviews
- Learn how to truly assess a candidate’s fit for the position
- Understand what you need to know from a legal perspective when interviewing candidates
1. Introduction - 30 Minutes
- 1. Toolkit Instructions
- 2. Interviewing Basics
2. Assessing Responses - 60 Minutes
- 1. Recognizing Behavior Responses - 30 Minutes
- 2. Evaluating Candidate Responses - 30 Minutes
3. The Interview Process - 90 Minutes
- 1. Conducting Professional Interviews - 30 Minutes
- 2. The Blended Interview Process - 30 Minutes
- 3. The Legal Aspects of Interviewing - 30 Minutes
About the Expert
Patrick Hauenstein, PhD
Dr. Lowell Hellervik