Getting To Grips With HR Technology
Selection of HR software, how it can benefit your organization.
Technology innovations such as SaaS, Cloud, and Artificial Intelligence have disrupted markets and business models and as a result, the globally connected economy has become so dynamic and complex that most companies with their traditional command-and- control hierarchies and ponderous decision making processes are incapable to react with agility and speed, thereby losing resilience for change.
Remember, by 2025 nearly 3 billion more people will have access to the Internet, with more consumers interacting in the global digital economy, the combination of mobile computing devices, high-speed wireless connectivity and applications is projected to see unprecedented growth.
The ongoing digital revolution is sweeping through businesses all over the globe, bringing new capabilities and efficiencies to the workplace but also creating unique challenges.
This course shares how HR needs to adopt a new attitude to risk, to become less hierarchical and to embrace new methods of working.
After taking this course, you will be able to:
- Determine the value of historical context (traditional versus modern) and connect those ideas to generational characteristics and the changing work-force.
- Connect common HR Technology terminology and essential 21st century skills.
- Feel more confident with technology through the improved understanding of how to choose, use, and monitor HR technology in the organisation.
- Determine the appropriateness of different technologies and tools for specific content.
- Identify the key skills necessary to take full advantage technology in the workplace.
- Recognize, explain, and mitigate gaps caused by poor selection or use of technology.
This course is for professionals within the following business functions:
- Human Resources
- HRIS / HR Technology Specialists
- Strategy / Planning Specialists
Your Guide To HR Technology!
Understanding HR Today - 6 Minutes
- Understanding HR Today
- What We Will Cover
The Age Of Machines - 23 Minutes
- The Age Of Machines
- Technology Today
- The World Of Big Data
Mobile People Operations - 17 Minutes
- Mobile Innovation
- Social Media, Recruitment And Social HR
HR And Technological Changes - 35 Minutes
- Is It Possible To Go Digital?
- Security, Data Protection & Jurisdiction
- Looking For A HR Software Solution
- Change Management And Digital Transformation
- Bonus: Guide To Digital HR
Connecting Humans With Technology - 20 Minutes
- Managing The Digital Workplace
- Managing In The Age Of Agile
- Learning Platforms
- Human Connections
- Article: Modern Learning & Development
Recap - 8 Minutes
- The Future Of HR IS Paperless!
- HR Technology Quiz
Masterclasses - 95 Minutes
- Masterclass 1 - Maxing The Benefits Of HR Software
- Slides Masterclass: Maxing The Benefits Of HR Software
- Masterclass 2 - Selection Of HR Software / Part 1
- Slides Masterclass: Selection Of HR Software / Part 1
- Masterclass - Selection Of HR Software / Part 2
- Slides Masterclass: Selection Of HR Software / Part 2
Course Activities - 10 Minutes
- Activity 1
- Activity 2
Recording Bloopers :)
- HR Technology Glossary
- Find HR Software For Your Company
- HR Software Book
About the Expert
Nicole Le Maire