The Power Of Focus
Regardless if you are a very focused or distracted person, this course will help you reach the next level.
We all have this inherent capacity to focus ... but at the same time, attention is a limited resource. Not only should we be aware of this, but treat it as such: something most valuable.
In this course we will be looking at our capacity to Focus from a whole variety of angles. From brain systems and neurochemicals, over the impact of survival instincts and emotions, to the different types of distractions we're facing. There will be a whole pallet of advice and insights, as well as tips, tricks and strategies presented to help you gain substantial improvement in your capacity to focus.
And I'm not even speaking about the many experiments, and mind-twisting tests included in this course, which you will be subject to. I won't be talking about focus. You will be experimenting it for yourself.
What you'll find in the course:
This little gem, just as with all my other courses, has been thoroughly researched to bring you the best in brain insights. In this course, among others, there will be a particular emphasis on the dual brain theory (backed by D. Kahneman, Nobel Prize winner and one of world's leading psychologists).
The tests and experiments have been designed by leading experts in the field of psychology. So you don't have to worry about lasting damage done to your brain or mind ;)
After this course, you will be able to focus as never before. On top of the research and studies, I will be sharing my own experience, insights and strategies that have helped me significantly improve my own productivity and quality.
The course is packed with concrete tools, so you can apply this immediately in your own life:
- Improve your focus - by applying a whole set of strategies
- Understand the mechanism driving focus - by exploring theories and scientific studies
- Explore why and how we loose our focus - by participating in mindbending tests and experiments
- Create the right conditions - both internally and externally, to have your brain operate in optimal conditions and at full speed
- And So Much More... such as multi-tasking, survival skills, network of neurons, ego depletion, dopamine, quality control, wine tasting, and so on ...
Just as the subject of this course, the content will be focused and to the point. Now regardless if you are a very focused or distracted person, this course will help you reach the next level. It's very hands-on and packed with tips and strategies that will benefit the novice as well as the more advanced.
Invest now one hour of your time in learning how to improve your focus, and reap the benefits for years to come.
So what should you expect?
- Beat procrastination by applying a whole set of strategies
- Explore the different types of procrastination and identify your own type
- Understand the subconscious drivers behind procrastination by exploring a groundbreaking psychological model
- Create the right conditions, both internally and externally, to have your brain operate in optimal conditions and avoid the procrastination pitfall.
This course is for professionals within the following business functions:
- All students are welcome in this course.
Introduction - 10 Minutes
- Attention Test
- The Power Of Focus
Limits To Our Focus - 20 Minutes
- Neither 'Yes' or 'No'
- Two Operational Systems
- Lack Of Focus
- Quality Control
Types Of Distractions - 20 Minutes
- Physical Distractions
- Physiological Distractions
- Cognitive Distractions (1)
- Cognitive Distractions (2)
Improve Your Focus - 15 Minutes
- Situational Awareness
- Strategies To Increase Focus
Conclusion - 3 Minutes
About the Expert