Accounting for Accounting Staff and Entrepreneurs
This course will cover the main areas of finance & accounting:
1) The Income Statement / Profit & Loss Statement and what to look out for in business meetings.
2) The Balance Sheet and why this important statement is not complicated, even though the US and UK have a different style for presenting it.
Take this course and surprise your colleagues with your financial knowledge.
Senior management value colleagues that understand what makes their company tick, these are the people that get fast tracked up the promotion ladder.
After taking this course you will learn:
- Entrepreneurs who want to quickly learn the language of business
- Managers, Directors, Vice Presidents that want to be taken seriously by their colleagues and bosses
- Anybody who is planning a start-up business
This course is for professionals within the following business functions:
- This course assumes that you either work in a business, or have entrepreneurial ambitions to control your own business
- People wanting a career in a Finance department.
- Non-accounting executive who needs to understand more about the Company's finances
Accruals Accounting - 8 Minutes
- Accruals Accounting Introduction
- Accruals Accounting Fixes
Income Statement (Profit & Loss) - 12 Minutes
- Stock Inventories and Work-In-Progress movements
- Fixed Assets, Depreciation & Disposals
- How to calculate Work-In-Progress
Pump up your Profits - 13 Minutes
- Improve your profits
- How to change a loss making Company into a Profitable Company
Cash and Working Capital - 13 Minutes
- 60-Collecting money from your customers
- 61-Factoring and Invoice Discounting
- 62-Cash versus Profit
- 63-Bank Overdrafts versus Bank Loans
Other Points - 9 Minutes
- 64-Do you Rent, Buy, or Lease Fixed Assets
- 65-Calculating Return on Capital Employed (ROCE)
- 66-Transfer Pricing (doing business overseas) Related Parties
About the Expert